Hub Group Completes Previously Announced Acquisition of CaseStack, Inc.
- CaseStack is the market leader offering retailer-driven consolidation programs for consumer packaged goods companies
- Adds LTL-focused transportation brokerage
- Innovative, proprietary technology enables cost-saving, performance-enhancing supply chain services
- Expands Hub Group’s integrated supply chain solutions offering
- Expect significant network optimization opportunities
- CaseStack’s talented senior leadership team will remain with the business
- Non-asset based business model
- Accretive to earnings in 2019
“The acquisition further advances our vision to diversify and enhance our service offering to our customers. We continue to be very impressed with the business that the CaseStack management team has built. We are delighted to welcome CaseStack’s employees, customers, carriers and service providers into the
CERTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: Statements in this press release that are not historical, including statements about Hub Group’s, CaseStack’s or management’s earnings guidance, intentions, beliefs, expectations, representations, projections, plans or predictions of the future, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain and subject to risks and should be viewed with caution. Forward-looking statements may contain words such as “expects”, “expected”, “believe”, “projected”, “estimate”, or similar words, and are based on management’s experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions, and anticipated future developments, as well as other factors believed to be appropriate. We believe these statements and the assumptions and estimates contained in this release are reasonable based on information that is currently available to us. Such statements should be viewed with caution. Actual results or experience could differ materially from the forward-looking statements as a result of many factors. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include the integration of any acquisitions and expenses relating thereto, the future performance of Hub’s Intermodal, Truck Brokerage, Dedicated and Unyson Logistics business lines, the amount and timing of strategic investments by
Source: Hub Group, Inc.