Owner Operators

At Hub Group Trucking, we know that miles and compensation are just part of the equation. Our goal is to give owner operators more balance in their life whether it’s more home time, more miles or more compensation. We can offer you these things and more!

Approximately 95% of our drivers are home daily so they can spend quality time with the people who are most important to them and still be able to receive a large weekly settlement check. The other 5% of our drivers are home throughout the week and/or weekends.

Hub Group Trucking offers 24-hour, seven days a week dispatch so you’re covered no matter what time or day you’re hauling freight.

We know saving money at the pump is important too. That’s why we offer our owner operators one of the largest fuel discount programs in the industry along with tire discounts.

Compensation & Qualifications