September 24, 2020
To know a company, you must know their story. And today marks the debut of Hub Group’s new brand identity – one that reflects our journey to becoming the industry’s premier customer-centric supply chain solutions provider.
Nearly 50 years ago, Hub Group was founded on delivering the best service in the industry with integrity and reliability. Since then, we have continued to be guided by these values while expanding our multimodal capabilities across transportation and logistics management solutions to better serve our customers’ growing needs.
Through acquisition and organic expansion, Hub Group has added consolidation and warehousing; dedicated trucking; expanded our outsource logistics management division; and launched a non-vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC), international freight forwarding arm. These capabilities are supported by the robust technology and end-to-end visibility to shipments, an organizational structure that provides a single point of contact, and a continuous improvement culture, identifying efficiencies at every step in the journey.
At Hub Group, our mission has always been to continuously elevate our customers’ business to drive their long-term success. Our updated look and positioning more accurately reflect our full suite of supply chain capabilities and reaffirms our commitment to service. The updated message of “The Way Ahead” is a symbol of Hub Group’s commitment to the highest levels of service, innovation, and integrity in the supply chain industry.
Additionally, with this new brand message, Hub Group retires some existing brands in our portfolio. While both the CaseStack and Unyson brand names will be folded into Logistics Management offerings, the teams and solutions provided remain the same.
Our Transportation Solutions include:
- Intermodal: Hub Group’s asset-based intermodal fleet of over 41,500 containers leverages comprehensive technology for added shipment security, safety, and visibility
- Truck Brokerage: Full truckload and less-than-truckload services with an established carrier network
- Asset Trucking: Private network of nearly 4,000 drivers across 110+ US locations
- Dedicated Trucking: Customized dedicated trucking solutions designed to maximize efficiency and reduce costs
Our Logistics Management Solutions include:
- Managed Solutions: Full or partial outsource with advanced optimization and guaranteed savings
- Consolidation & Warehousing: Industry-leading inbound retail programs and a dynamic cross-dock network
- International Freight: Global freight management and optimization with an established ocean and air network
Hub Group’s suite of supply chain solutions extract hidden value, advance sustainability initiatives, provide better visibility, and help navigate customers’ businesses towards their unique goals. On top of that, we remain true to our roots with a culture of service, innovation, and integrity. Because our story rests on the principle that the way you do something is just as important as what you do.
For more information on The Way Ahead and Hub Group’s end-to-end solutions across the supply chain, visit https://www.hubgroup.com/thewayahead.