What does this recognition mean to you?
To me, this recognition means a lot especially when recognized as a surprise like this. This made me feel more motivated and happy to be a part of this great organization. I believe the success of our team is a direct reflection of my success as a supervisor.
What do you enjoy most about working at Hub Group?
The most enjoyable aspect for me is our positive working environment, which is a great motivator for employees. We encourage everyone to reward and recognize each other. In addition, we do the following:
- Collaboration: I love having a voice. From top to bottom there is someone to listen to you and acknowledge our words.
- Work-Life Balance: Hub Group allows us to balance our work and life, which is great.
- Autonomy: I like the autonomy I have because my managers allow me to innovate. I like the people I work with.
- Culture: A positive organizational culture is a key to feeling motivated and inspired at work. Hub Group brings everyone together and provides opportunities for team-building.
- Challenge: I love the challenge of coming in every day and trying to figure out how I am going to accomplish new goals.
- Helping others: I always have someone around to help and teach.
What would you tell someone about what it’s like working at Hub Group?
There are so many wonderful things about working for the company. My favorite is probably the flexibility I have with my hours. I also love the company culture and enjoy working with everyone.